2:40 AM

Dann Carlton Barranquilla

Posted by M. Wajahat |


ABOUT US


This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. I and my guests suffered from food poisioning on 5 occasions from the room service. Not only was the food rotten, but it was very expensive. The food was old.

Cockroaches were seen in the restaurant and in the rooms. I wanted to look into the kitchen after the third bout with food poisioning but did not.

The administration is very agressive and obnoxious. If your balance is over $500 US they constantly harrass you and deny you access to your room or the ability to even go in the elevator.

Then when the Barranquilla Carnaval started, they removed the corporate paying guests to make room for the tourists. So they put us on the streets during the Carnaval for higher paying guests and the city was at 100% capacity.

I must admit however I was very happy to get out of that hotel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe